Tuesday, November 23, 2010

20th Birthday

I am so thankful and so blessed to have such a great husband, friends and family that made my birthday so special! I am thankful to have another year under by belt and can no longer be teased that I am a teenager :) I had a great day celebrating with my family and my friends!


Ethan had class the evening of my birthday so this is a photo of us from a few days before. When he got out of class he joined us at my parents house to eat cake!
My sweet nephew James was excited that a birthday was being celebrated! He still doesn't fully understand that every birthday is not for him, but his mommy and daddy are working hard to teach him that he only gets one a year!
Some of the girls from our youth group as well as our pastor's wife, my mom and 2 of my sisters took me our to dinner for my birthday!
Me, My mom, Sister, Abby, and Emily(who I also claim as a sister)!
Kelly, Kaylee, Mrs.Jeannie, Whitney and myself!

James helping me blow out the candles on my yummy cake that my mom made me!

I am so thankful for my husband, my family and my friends! I am truly blessed!

No comments: