I could go on and on and I believe that all of us could.
Ethan and I spent thanksgiving with his family and then stopped by my grandparents house on our way to Georgia. We are so blessed to have such great families on both sides! After a quick stop at my grandparents house were on the road to my dad's hunting camp in Georgia! We spent the rest of our weekend there. I have been hunting since I was a little girl and I love deer meat! I would much rather eat and cook deer meat then anything else! I killed my first doe when I was 16 while hunting with my dad! I am now on the hunt for a big buck and sadly passed one up while hunting this past weekend. I wasn't able to get a good shot and didn't feel confident that I could make a good shot. So I let him walk. I'm letting him get bigger for next year :) On Saturday evening I was hunting with my dad(this was when I let the buck walk) and Ethan was hunting by himself. It was almost dark when my dad and I heard Ethan shoot. So we waited a few minutes and then went to his stand. He has shot at a doe and she had run off into the woods. It took us a little while to find where she had gone, but when we did we were so excited to find that she was a huge doe! We were all thrilled! I can't wait to fill our freezer with deer meat! I am thankful that God made deer for us to harvest! We had a great time with my dad and some of his family!
I failed to take any pictures on thanksgiving, but did get a picture of Ethan and I and Ethan and his doe while we were hunting!


1 comment:
YAY!! I'm so excited he finally got one! I hope you do get that buck next year ;)
Post a Comment