We have decided to move in with Ethan's parents to save money for seminary. We are thankful that they have extra rooms and are willing to let us use them! We are planning to move this Friday and because of Christmas I wanted to wait to pack up our apartment. So Ethan and I are now spending our evenings with packing. Last night it dawned on both of us that we are leaving our first home. So many wonderful memories have been made there and I am so thankful for our little apartment! Thankfully, you can take memories with you :)
Below is a picture of Ethan and I when we first started to move our things into the apartment!

We are looking forward to the next several months as we prepare to move to seminary. We are thankful for our families who lovingly support us!
We hope that you all had a great Christmas and enjoyed celebrating the birth of our Savior! I will post about Christmas as soon as I have some extra time to upload the pictures!
-Anna
2 comments:
of course, we are THRILLED that you will be moving back to KY!! It's sad leaving your first home but it's also an exciting adventure! Enjoy these last months with your family before moving to be with your "other family"! We are thrilled for yall and can't wait for you to be here!
Yay! I am so happy for you Anna! Love
Post a Comment