Monday, December 6, 2010

O' Christmas Tree, O' Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas! This is by far my favorite time of the year and for many different reasons! My favorite being Jesus Birthday! I am so thankful that God send His son to this earth to save us!

Ethan and I put up our Christmas Tree last weekend! I love that we are able to continue traditions and start new traditions together! This is our second Christmas being married! This year we were a little more prepared and started buying gifts a few at a time over the past couple of months. We still have a good bit of shopping to do, but I enjoy it! Here is a picture of our tree and us after shopping last week!

Notice that Ethan is still smiling :)




1 comment:

SGB said...

Love it! It is so important to start those traditions now. Cant believe this is your second year married. Love you MOM