We have lots of fun and exciting things coming up this Spring and I am very thankful that we are able to be apart of so much. God has given us lots of opportunities and I am excited to see what He is going to do through them.
Our prayer is that as the Lord continues to lead us, that we will be faithful and obedient to His call. Regardless of how big or small it may seem.
We are called, as Christians, to be obedient to His word. This is struggle. It is easy to choose the things we want to be obedient to, but as Christians, we are commanded to obey His word and His leading. Not parts of it, but all of it. My prayer is that I will daily lay down my cross, surrendering to His will and His will alone.
This picture was taken by our sweet friend, Whitney, last Saturday while we were out to lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment