Monday, January 31, 2011

Weight Watchers

This post is to continue to keep myself accountable :)

I just finished my 4th week of WW and have really gotten used to counting my points. I have the WW iPhone app and it has been my best friend over the past 4 weeks. I use it to find recipes, track my points, look up the points plus value of foods, track my weight and I can look at the points of food for almost any restaurant. Weight Watchers goal is to help you eat healthy while also losing on average 2 pounds a week. It's a lifestyle change, not just a diet.

My current weight loss total is: 6 pounds

This is huge to me. The 5 pound mark was hard for me to jump over and I am glad made it :) As long a my weight is going down and not up I am happy. Even if it may take me while.I have been so pleased with WW and really believe that it's a great way to eat healthy and achieve your weight loss goals.

Ethan is doing WW with me and that has been a huge encouragement to me. He has lost over 10 pounds!

WW has some great deals going on right now. Check it out: www.weightwatchers.com

2 comments:

SGB said...

SO proud of you! It takes great dicipline to do all that. I could do it with you if they allowed walk/run. Maybe I will next time.
Loveyou!

Shannon said...

That is so awesome! Keep it up girlfran!