Monday, April 4, 2011

Disney Recap- April 2011

We had another great weekend in Disney with Ethan's Mom, Dad, and sister Shannon! We think that it is our final trip to Disney World before we make our move to Kentucky(which is 98 days away!) and we wanted to make the most out of it! Ethan's mom is the principle of a middle school in our area and her vice principle loves Disney about as much as we do. She is a Disney Vacation club member and used her member points to book us a room at Disney's Boardwalk Resort! It was wonderful! It was a 1 bedroom with a living room and kitchen! We were also right by one of the pools! It was so sweet of her gift of the weekend stay! On Friday afternoon we spend time on the Boardwalk which has some neat shops and restaurants. The sweets shop was my favorite :) After dinner Ethan, Shannon, and I walked around the boardwalk enjoying the beautiful weather! It really was perfect weather. The entire weekend. On Saturday we went to Epcot. It was walking distance from our resort which was so nice! After several hours in the park we headed back to the resort for some R&R. I took a little nap and then we headed to the pool for a little while! After dinner we headed into the Magic Kingdom for a few hours! On Sunday we slept in a little bit and then went to Animal Kingdom! Once again the weather was perfect! We rode a few rides and at a super yummy lunch at a place in Africa! We did and saw a few more things and then headed home! It was a great weekend and I am glad that we got to go one last time before our move!
Epcot

Ethan and I after riding Test Track in Epcot! Hanging out in Norway at Epcot!


My new friends that I met while laying by the pool!Ethan saw this hat while we were in Animal Kingdom so him and his dad got one! I think he looks cute :)

No comments: