----------
My sister Apryl, My Mom, and I were the leaders of nine 7th-8th grade girls! We had such a sweet group who engaged in discussion during our Bible studies and all got a long really well! Oh, and don't forget about my parents dog Maggie. She didn't want to miss out on all the fun!
Saturday afternoon we broke off into groups and served our community. We had 2 free car washes going on. One group went and passed out free water bottles in the parks and another group went to one of our local grocery stores to help people load their grocery's and take their carts. It was such a blessing to watch the students serve and to serve along side of them! The group I was with was doing car washes. Ethan and I ended up being in the same group and he took this picture of me while I was taking a break. It was really hot on Saturday and I stood on the side of the road holding signs for a little over an hour so I was in need of a cool down :)
Saturday evening we had dinner and another worship service! Our friend Corey took this picture of Ethan and I after the serve.
Ethan and I with our sweet friend Whitney! I tell her all the time that I know she secretly wants to be just like us when she grows up! On Sunday morning all of the girls went back to their church for worship and breakfast. After church Ethan and I, along with some of our friends went to YoBo. It is my new favorite place to get something sweet and I find myself craving it! I had green apple frozen yogurt with M&M's and gummy bears. Most defiantly not Weight Watchers approved, but that's ok :) You gotta live a little, right?!?!
After our frozen yogurt we went to the mall because Ethan needed some new shoes. We walked into Old Navy and I think Ethan got a little confused. Wrong women, babe.
We are hardcore......
One of the funniest pictures I have ever seen! Cracks me up!
Haha!! I laugh every time I look at it! And just an FYI. We are both still sticking to our Weight Watchers! Moving along in our weight loss! I am still running with my friend Leslie and currently training for a 10k! Ethan is starting a work our program called Insanity this week with some friends and we feel 10 times better then we did in 2010. I am thankful for the changes we finally made to better our health. It is a work in progress, but I know we are on the right track!
One of the funniest pictures I have ever seen! Cracks me up!
Haha!! I laugh every time I look at it! And just an FYI. We are both still sticking to our Weight Watchers! Moving along in our weight loss! I am still running with my friend Leslie and currently training for a 10k! Ethan is starting a work our program called Insanity this week with some friends and we feel 10 times better then we did in 2010. I am thankful for the changes we finally made to better our health. It is a work in progress, but I know we are on the right track!--------------
Hope you all have a great week! Hope to post another update soon!

3 comments:
we did a Disciple Now a few years ago, and it was so much fun!
I like the picture of Ethan at Old Navy :)
hilarious pictures! haha! So exciting to hear about all the ministry you all are doing! You are training for a 10K!! Way to go!! I can't wait till I get there!
Hey! Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good luck! :D have a great weekend!
Post a Comment