This weekend Ethan's parents came for a visit! We have been counting down the days till their arrival for awhile now and we absolutely loved having this with us! They arrived Friday, not long after I got home from work and they left about an hour ago. We are so thankful for the time we had with them and it honestly did our souls good! We miss our families dearly and this visit was just what we needed!
On Friday we spent time catching up while we waited for Ethan to get off work and then we headed our to dinner. We finished off our night just talking and enjoying each others company! Here is a picture of Ethan's dad and I after they arrived!
Ethan had a work for a few hours on Saturday morning so we just relaxed at home till he got off and then we headed to Lifeway and then went to lunch at a local burger joint that we love!After lunch we went to Churchill Downs! Home of the Kentucky Derby! They have a museum and it was really fun! We got to take a tour of the track and the grounds as well as enjoy the actual museum! Most defiantly worth it! Here is a picture of Ethan and his mom in front of Churchill Downs!
Ethan and I!
They had simulators where you could race! So fun, even though I lost every time I raced!
Ethan and I "with" Animal Kingdom. The horse that won last years Kentucky Derby!
Ethan and I racing!
This morning we all went to church and then lunch and then Mom and Dad Crowder headed home. They have a pretty long drive ahead of them and they plan to split it between today and tomorrow. Pray that they make it home safe.
We loved are time with them and are so thankful for how they spoiled us while they were here! We are so blessed with such wonderful families!








1 comment:
I'm so happy you got to have the crowder's come visit y'all. I know y'all really needed to have family time and I know you must have had a wonderful time with them, always hard saying goodbye isn't it?! Miss you guys a lot!
Kiki
Post a Comment