Friday, January 10, 2014
Norah-2 months old!
I cannot believe that our sweet girl is two month old! Time is flying by. She is growing and changing so quickly. I found her hospital hat the other day and it totally melted my heart. I had to pack away her newborn clothes and wash all of her 3 month clothes. Time please slow down. It is so much fun to watch her discover new things everyday. Here is an update on her!
Feedings: Nursing is going really well. Norah likes her milk :) She has since day one. She eats every 3 hours during the day and gives me longer stretches at night. She has doubled her birth weight already which makes me feel great! It helps me to know that I am doing something right.
Awake time/Play time: After Norah eats she is usually awake for another 30 minutes or so. Giving her total awake time around an hour. Sometimes longer. She loves her bouncer and is starting to really like her play map. She is noticing more every time I lay her on her mat and it is really fun to watch her discover things! She is starting to coo and she loves to stretch and kick her little legs!
Naps/Night time: Norah is good sleeper. She normally naps for about an hour and a half to two hours. After her late night feeding she will give me a nice 5/6 hour stretch and then wakes for a feeding. After that feeding she will go another 4 hours!
Personality: She is such a happy baby! She has been smiling at us(on purpose)since she was a month old and that is my absolute favorite. She likes to know what is going on around her. She enjoys sitting up while in our laps and she is constantly kicking her legs. I'm not sure where she thinks she is going, but she sure is trying! She loves her daddy and we love it when daddy comes home from work.
I absolutely love being Norah's mama. She is such a joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment