Monday, February 10, 2014

Norah-3 months old!

3 months feels like such a big milestone! Norah has grown and changed so much over this past 
month.  Here is a little update on our big girl.




Feeding: We continue to have success with nursing! We when through a stage where everything I ate seemed to bother her but I have made some adjustments to my diet and things are going well now!

Awake time/Skills: Norah loves play time. She kicks and wiggles. She has rolled over from her belly to her back once! I put her down on her play mat and walked away for a minute. When I walked back to her to check on her she was on her back. I couldn't believe that I missed it. I was so proud of her. She hasn't done it again but we are working on it! I normally rotate her from each activity throughout the day. That way she isn't always looking at the same thing. She does really well playing by herself and doesn't need to be held all the time. However, sometimes I just want to hold her :) She loves to stand up. She gets so proud of herself. It's so cute! She is normally awake for about an hour to an hour and a half.

Naps/Night time: Norah is not a morning person. So as a result of that she always takes a really good morning nap. I am very thankful for this! She generally goes down really easy for her naps and will sleep anywhere from an hour to 2 hours depending on the time of day. She wakes up one time during the night to nurse. As much as I would like to sleep through the night I am perfectly fine with her getting up once. My body as adjusted really well to running on a little less sleep and I am very thankful for that!

Personality: Norah seriously is the happiest baby! She smiles all the time and when she smiles she smiles with her whole face. Everytime she smiles I smile. I just can't help it! Yes, she cries too but it is normally because she is hungry or tired. She loves to talk and she loves to suck on her hands. I'm pretty sure she is going to be a thumb sucker.

She weighed in today at 11lbs 6oz and 23 1/2inches long! She is growing strong and is healthy! We are so thankful for her and the blessing that she is to us!


No comments: