4 months old...really? I can't even handle it! Norah and growing and changing so fast! Here is an update on our sweet girl!
Feedings: Breastfeeding is going well. We recently went to a 4 hour schedule during the day! Norah had started to not want to take a full feeding for 2 feedings a day and after talking to her doctor we decided that she was ready to stretch to 4 hours. She is doing so well with the change and I am enjoying a little more freedom :) We have decided to hold off on starting her on any solids for a little while longer. I am thinking we will start somewhere between 5-6 months old.
Awake time/Skills: Norah has learned all kinds of new skills this month! She has found her hands and her feet and she is rolling over from her belly to her back. She is close to rolling from her back to her belly! I love watching her play. She talks and plays so happily and does well playing by herself.
Naps/Night time: Since last month we have struggled with naps. We met Mr.45 minute intruder and he has decided to stay for awhile. I feel like everyday we are trying something new when it comes to trying to fix the nap issues. I've been told that at her age it is normal for babies to struggle with naps so I am crossing my fingers that it is just a phase. She still wakes up one time at night to nurse. She has been doing great at night and this makes my heart happy!
Personality: Norah is so fun loving and happy! She loves to talk and smile. She is fairly laid back and goes with the flow. She likes to look people over and sometimes it takes her a little while to warm up to others but for the most part she will always share a smile with you. She is such a joy and I just love getting to watch her grow each day!
She weighed 12lbs 5oz at her 4 month check up and was 24 1/2 inches long. She is healthy and strong and got a great report from her doctor!
No comments:
Post a Comment