Thursday, June 12, 2014

Norah, 7 Months

Norah is so full of sweetness! This past month has been so much fun. 
Feedings: I am still nursing Norah. She has become very distracted while nursing and that has been frustrating to deal with. However, we are pushing through it. My goal is to nurse her until she turns one. So we are going to do our best to work through this distracted stage. Over the past month she was eating solids 3 times a day and now I am adding in a 4th feeding. This girl loves food! She will eat anything. I'm hoping that she will keep that up. She gets really excited when I put her in her highchair to feed her. It's been fun to watch her try new foods. I put a lemon in her month the other day and she loved it! I recently dropped her dream feed so Norah now nurses 5 times a day. I am still pumping for the dream feed to stock up my freezer supply!

Awake time/Skills: We recently borrowed a Jumperoo from my cousin and Norah loves it! She can't reach the floor yet so we put a pillow under her feet. She jumps and jumps! This has made playtime even more fun. Norah is now sitting up all by herself! She loves to sit and play with her toys and she can even lean forward to grab the toy she wants and then sit back up. She loves to pat my shoulder and she loves to make funny noises with her tongue. Bath time is a favorite. She has started to say "Dada". Even though I don't think she knows what she is saying. It's still so cute! Norah also cut her first tooth this month! She cut a middle bottom tooth!

Nighttime/Naps: Norah is still doing great with her nighttime sleep! It's wonderful. Naps are going well. After alot of effort on my part we have gotten into a good routine with naps. I have learned that it is all about timing.

Personality: Sweet, happy, and silly are a few words I like to use to describe my girl. I love being her Mommy!

No comments: