Last week Ethan and I went to camp with our youth group! It was our last youth trip...tear...but it was a great one! God was really at work in the lives of all who went! I am so thankful that I was able to go, because I feel like God used this camp to break down some walls in my life. I feel like I am more ready to take this next step in my life! Ethan played on the Trinity football team, and even though we didn't win , we did make it to day 2, and the team played hard! Plus, it was fun to watch! My mom was able to go as a leader and both Ethan and I loved having her there! She is so funny! She always had Bro.Jeff and Mrs.Tessa laughing! I am so blessed to have been able to spend a week with 2 people I love so dearly! Ethan and my mom help make camp even more great, and I loved being able to spend time with them! I will share another post very soon about what God taught me throughout the week, but for now here are some photos from the week!
Ethan and I before the Monday night worship service!
Ethan and I before the Monday night worship service!
Mom, Ethan and I on Tuesday!
Mom decided to take a little nap on Thursday afternoon!
Ethan and I before the Thursday night worship service!
One of those sweet moments you just have to love!
No comments:
Post a Comment