Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thankful for the rain...

I don't know about you, but I am so thankful for all of the rain we have had here the past few days! What a blessing! Everything was beyond dry and the dust was unbelievable.

All of this rain has made me think about how we are not only to praise God for the rain that waters the earth, but also for the rain in our own lives. It's not easy to praise God when we are going through a storm, but we are told to. God's word tells us to count it all joy when we fall in to trails. We must always praise God no matter what is going on around us. He is worthy of all our praise and we are to be joyful in all things.

There is a song by Casting Crowns that says, " I will praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands for You are who you are no matter where I am."

So no matter where you are today...praise Him. No matter how much you want to give up...praise Him. Even if you are already praising Him...praise Him even more. For He is who is always is...No matter where we are!

For that...I will praise Him!

No comments: