This week I had the chance to go out to eat with a my friend Stephanie! We hadn't seen each other in a few months, so it was great getting to spend time with her! Stephanie and I met when her family started coming to my church when we were in 9th grade. It didn't take long for us to become friends! She has always been dear to me, and I am so thankful for all the fun memories we share! I am starting to know what it feels to look back on things and feel old :)
Almost 4 months ago Stephanie had a beautiful baby girl who is such a cutie! Taylor makes the funniest faces, and has the best smile! I was able to go to the the hospital right after Taylor was born, and am so blessed to have been able to spend some time with Stephanie and Taylor before a lot of people got there!
I enjoyed our time at dinner, and am thankful that we were both able to take some time to see each other!
Stephanie,
You have always been dear to me, and I am blessed to call you my friend! I thank God for allowing us to meet! You are a wonderful mom, and I am excited to see what God is going to do in your life! I will miss you when I leave for school, but you have to promise not to forget about me, and to always remind Taylor of her Auntie Anna and that I was the first one at the hospital :)
-Anna
I thought it would be neat to show some photos of Stephanie and I from high school!
This is us on SLU 201, the summer after our 10th grade year!





No comments:
Post a Comment