Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Ohio River-September 21st 2008

Ethan and I were both blessed with jobs soon after our move to Boyce. Working at Chick-Fil-A has given us both a different perspective on fast food.Chick-Fil-A truly does live up to their standards. On this past Sunday Bruce, the owner of both locations that we work at, took all of the employees on a desert cruise on the Ohio river! I work with Jarrod, one of the guys on Aletheia, so we all went together. We were aloud to bring a quest, so we invited our friends Kristen, Byron, and Jenny! We had so much fun and the weather was beautiful! Here are some pictures from the night!
Ethan and I up on the top deck!
One of my favorites!
Downtown Louisville
Jarrod, Ethan, and Byron
Kristen, Myself, and Jenny
It was super windy on the second deck.
Awesome sunset!



2 comments:

Alice said...

Beautiful shots! You are blessed to be with Chick-Fil-A. What a great company! And, I had no idea river cruises were included in the hiring package :) wow! - lol

Whitney said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED :)

Check out my blog to know what I'm talking about :)

I Love Ya!