My cousin Jason married Ashley last Saturday! The wedding was so beautiful! We are so excited to have Ashley in our family!
Jason and Ashley having their "first dance"!

Chad and Amber/Myself and Ethan

Sweet Kyleigh Kate!

I love this photo of Ethan and James!

Amber and James/My cousin Katherine and her sweet baby girl, Kyleigh Kate
Two wonderful moms!

James and I

Ashley and Amber

My cousin Rachel

Mom and I

Ethan and I

Kyleigh taking a little nap

Apryl and I
Some of the cousins
Rachel, Dave,Myself, Ethan, Apryl, Sarah(My cousin from my dad's side), Katherine,
and Scott(Katherine husband)
1 comment:
I love all the new pictures. You have a wonderful first home and you will treasure it and the memories there for years to come.
Enjoy each and every day with your precious Ethan. The first year goes by so fast, make sure you savior the memoried because before you know it you will be married 29 years and wonder where the time went!
Post a Comment