I found these photos on my mom's computer. I don't even remember her taking them. We were patiently waiting in one of the Sunday school rooms in my church. The wedding was about to begin. These photos are so dear to me and I love that I have them! I hope you enjoy looking at them!
My sweet nephew James! I can remember being so worried about not being able to have James in the wedding but God knew better than that! James, along with our 2 other ring bearers were the cutest in the world!

My baby sister Abby, who is not really a baby anymore...tear....she was also the most amazing maid of honor in the world!

The two most beautiful flower girls in the world!! I love their faces!

We were just chatting :)

Opening my wedding present from Ethan! It was an ESV Study Bible with my new name on it! I love it!

Showing off my new ESV Study Bible!
2 comments:
these are wonderful, anna! i love every one of them! and what a great present for ethan to get you - starting your new life out centered and grounded in God :)
Oh Anna that was so sweet what you said! I love you and Ethan SO much!
Post a Comment