Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just can't get enough....

...of my sweet nephew! Let me just tell you that I am one proud aunt! Here are some photos of Ethan and myself with James over the past week!


I picked James up from Amber and Chad's to bring him back into town because he was going to be staying the night with Marnie and Pop Pop! But before I took him to their house we had to stop and see Uncle Ethan! James loved going to the mirror in our room!
Last weekend Ethan and I went to Amber and Chad's to have dinner with them! After dinner we all went to the park! James was not sure what to think of this slide :)

But he really likes the swings!

It has become very hard to get him to smile for a photo. He seems to think that he has better things to do with his time!

Riding in his little car! You gotta love that curly hair!


3 comments:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

Oh how I love that little boy! Although he's not so little these days. I can't believe how fast all the neices and nephews are growing up. He looks so much like a little man with all that hair!

Whitney said...

James is such a sweet boy and is very loved!

He is also getting SO big!! Aunt A & Uncle Ethan are the best! Ha!

Abby Elizabeth said...

Oh i just LOVE him! It is so nice haveing the cuteis nephew in the world hehe:)