Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas with the Darty's

James loved all of the Christmas lights! When we walked up to these he started saying Deer!
(This picture was taken one week before Christmas)
When Ethan and I got to my parents house on Christmas morning I told James that I had his present and he started saying "help". He wanted someone to help him open it :)

Our first Christmas as Husband and Wife!


Watching a Christmas movie!

Uncle Ethan's favorite candy is Reese's. It was only fit that he be the one to give James his first taste of that wonder candy!

Christmas lunch!
From left to right
Apryl, Dave
Mark, Abby
Chad, Ethan
Amber, Myself
Dad
Mom was taking the picture :)
James is watching a movie

My brother Dave! He is about to move to NYC!! I am going to miss him but I can't wait to visit him!


No comments: