Kendall and I first met at a Boyce preview weekend in the Spring of 2008. The first think that I noticed about her was that she, like myself, was wearing a skirt. That morning while I was getting ready I could not decide if I should wear a skirt. After seeing her I felt much better :) We were in the same group through the tour so we did lots of chatting! After that we kept in touch through facebook. Once it came time to move to Boyce we found out that we would be living on the same hall. It didn't take long for us to become best friends! I cannot even began to tell you what a HUGE blessing Kendall has been to me! Kendall was able to fly down here for mine and Ethan's wedding and now I am thrilled to be able to go to her wedding!
It has been over 6 months since I saw her last so I can pretty much promise you that there will be lots of jumping up and down when we see each other tomorrow morning!
Check out Kendall's blog: http://ahintonthingstocome.blogspot.com/
Here is a picture of Kendall and I at mine and Ethan's wedding! On Saturday we will get one of us at hers!
Ethan, Myself, and Kendall!
Kendall, You are my dearest friend! There is no way to thank you for what a blessing you have been to not only me but also to Ethan! I hate that we are so far away from each other but I am so thankful that we have been able to keep our friendship so strong! I love you!
-Anna
1 comment:
Anna! Thank you so much for those sweet words! Our friendship has been a blessing and i'm so thankful to have a godly woman like you in my life!
Post a Comment