The Bride and Groom cutting their cake!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Here are a few more pictures from the weekend*
I got there on Friday morning. I met up with Kendall at her Bridal brunch and after that we, along with her sisters went to get our nails done!

Luke and Kendall

Kelly(Kendall's sister) and I decided to wear the gift that Kendall and Luke gave us!

Kelly, Kendall and Myself
This was the view out my window when I woke up on Saturday morning!
I stayed with Kendall's sister Kelly and her husband Andy in their beautiful home! They made me feel so welcome and I enjoyed getting to spend time with them! Kendall and Luke have such great families and each of them made me feel right at home!

The beautiful cake! And boy was it good!

The Bride


My best friend!

I also got to spend time with my good friend Jarrod! Jarrod and I sang on Aletheia together at Boyce. We have kept in touch with each other over the phone and on facebook but it had been over a year since I last saw him! Jarrod,Ethan and I hung out all the time! Ethan got close to him so it was great for all 3 of us to become such good friends!
*Jarrod also took some pictures and video's so when I get those I will post them!


1 comment:
Kendal looks beautiful and so do you. You are blessed Anna to have such a special friend. I know you did a great job singing I wish I could have heard you. Love MOM
Post a Comment