Ethan and I got the chance to go as leaders on the Jr.High reward trip to Wild Adventures! We had a great time! Abby went and it was fun being with her. Ethan and I met on a Jr.High reward trip 6 years ago. I made sure that Abby didn't get anywhere near any of the boys :) Just kidding! Here are some pictures from the trip!
The oh so fun bus ride :)

Saturday when we woke up it was COLD and wet. This picture of Bro. Jeff walking to the bus cracks me up :)

Some of the cutest kid's I know!

The ski cleared up but it stayed cold.

Abby and Ethan
Me and Abby

Me with Mrs.Jeannie

Abby feeding goats :)
1 comment:
Havent been on your blog in a while and I loved seeing the updates. You are so good about keeping up and journaling! Guess you get that from me! haha
Love MOM
Post a Comment