We are currently looking for jobs and this is a process that I am hoping will end soon. I do not enjoy the unemployment status and will be happy when it is over. I am thankful that I serve a sovereign God who in His perfect timing will provide both Ethan and I with good jobs. He is good and He will always be good.
We have enjoyed reuniting with many of our friends who live here and are thankful for this fellowship as we adjust to being away from our families. Our friends have shown us much love and have welcomed us warmly!
I am not going to lie. It has been hard being away from our family and our friends back home. However, Ethan and I both have a peace that this is where God wants us to be at this point in our lives and that peace is one that I wouldn't trade for anything. We are excited about this time in our lives to prepare for the calling that God We are thankful that He has led us to SBTS and are looking forward to our time here. I am very thankful for the technology that we have available to us as I have already enjoyed its many convinces!
Prayer requests:
1. Please pray that Ethan and I will find good jobs and quickly.
2. Pray that the Lord will begin to provide us with opportunities to minister to those living in our apartment complex.
3. Pray that as we continue to adjust to our new home that the Lord will remind us daily of our calling to be obedient to Him and His word.
Thank you for all of your love and support! I do not have any pictures for this post, but I plan to post some soon!
4 comments:
Glad that you are adjusting well! Wish we were around to welcome you, but we plan on visiting Louisville sometime soon.
Pictures pictures! I can't wait to see your new place! We are in the same boat since we just moved to TX- new place, new people! It is exciting but overwhelming at the same time. Our new apartment is bigger than anything we have had as well! I'm so looking forward to seeing pics!
I love you Anna and miss you and Ethan so much! I am so excited, proud, and overall happy for you guys.
See you soon!
YAY! A blog post :) Lets plan a phone/Skype date soon :) So glad you love the apartment. I'm sure it will be decorated beautifully very, very soon! You are a pro at making the ordinary, extraordinary! Can't wait to see pictures & more! Love you and miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment