One of my dear friends blogged about the simple things in her life that bring her joy and after reading her post I got to thinking about the simple things in my life!
This is just to name a few :)
Being around this guy! Spending time with my very best friend brings me so much joy. He truly is my better half and life with him is more than I could have ever hoped and dreamed for.
This may seem crazy, but running is one of those simple things. I love how I feel after a run and I look forward to the evenings when I get to go for a run. Never thought I would say this, but I love to run!Talking to, or seeing pictures of my nephew James and niece Katie Joy. I miss all of our family so much, but there is just something about these too that makes my heart melt. I think it is the fact that they change so fast. The other day I was skyping with my family and James asked me how Kentucky was. He also asked how may closets I had. Haha! The things 3 year olds say. His mama told me that the other day he told her that he needed to get on an air plane and fly to Kentucky. Katie Joy has no clue who I am, however, I enjoy skyping with her so she can get to know my voice. As silly as that may sound, I enjoy it.


I am so thankful for all of the simple things God has placed in my life. I am learning not to take any of them for granted or letting them pass me by!
What are some of the simple things in your life?
I know that someone has to read this blog, so don't be sky!

3 comments:
Oh I just love it! So encouraging to think about the simple things that we take for granted!! Love you!
Some of the simple things I love are ; drinking my cup of coffee once a week in SS with my favorite creamer in it. Playing on the floor with James, Late night talks with Abby, Watching Andy Griffin with Dad just to name a few. Yes we are so blessed. One of the simple things I miss is you just dropping in for a visit! I better stop before I start to cry. Love you Anna
Dont worry sister, KJ knows who you are! I show her your picture and have told her all about you! :)
Post a Comment