Monday, July 21, 2008

Disney World - July 2008

Last weekend I was able to go down to Disney World with Ethan and part of his sweet family! His family has always done such a great job at making me feel like one of them, and I am so thankful for that! This was my second trip to Disney with his family, and we had a blast! We stayed at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside, and it was beautiful! I have been to Disney many times, but this was my first time at this resort! We spent most of the day on Friday at the resort, and in down town Disney. On Saturday we spent the day in Disney's Hollywood Studio's! We were sad to leave on Sunday, but Mrs.Nancy(Ethan's mom) kept saying, "We will be back", and I am sure that we will! I had such a great time with Ethan's family! I love them dearly!

Here are some photos from the weekend!

This is right before we headed out to go rent a 4 seater bike! If you want a good workout trying riding one of those!
On Friday night we had dinner at BoatWrights! The food was great!
In Disney's Hollywood Studio's!
Ethan, his mom, and I! (Shannon was taking the photo!)
Ethan and I on Saturday night!



1 comment:

Whitney said...

Looks like you had fun! :]