The reality of moving 13 hours away from the only place I know as home is becoming more real to me every day. The corner of my room is filled with towels, bedding, and shoes. My closet has more new clothes in it then ever before, and my bank account has a big hurtin' on it :) As plans are being made for my trip up, housing, job, and classes I am becoming more nervous. I think that Tuesday night was the first time I really began to feel nervous. Yes, I am so excited and so very ready for this next step in my life, and yes I know that this is what God has planned for me, I still can't help but get nervous. I wish words could express my feelings(for they are many), and I wish I was able to share them with everyone, but the closer I get to leaving the more I find myself in tears. I can't believe that the same school I found out about at the end of my 9th grade year, is the same school I am now a student of! It passed so fast. I am so thankful that God has giving me this wonderful opportunity! I wish that words could be enough to tell everyone how much I am going to miss my family and friends...even Keystone! I want everyone to know that I am so thankful for the different parts they have each played in my life, and that they will never be forgotten! I just want to make sure that no one forgets about me :)
Ps. I would like to say thank you to someone who has been a great friend, and you has always been a great encourager! Mrs. Pam, I am so thankful for you and want you to know that you have been a very godly example in my life. I am excited to watch your photography business grow, and can't wait until the day when you get to take some very special photos for me(and Ethan)! Thank you for what you posted about me on your blog! I love you so very much!
3 comments:
You are a beautiful woman Anna and I am one of many that is praying for you and watching God's plans unfold. It's time to step out--you will do great. Do you sense that I am speaking to myself as well?
Sweet Anna,
God has prepared you "for such a time as this" and although your presence at home will be very missed we rejoice in this next chapter of your life. We will have tears as you take off...but we will cheer as you fly!
Always,
Sissy
I can't believe you are going to your dream school. I am so proud of you Anna! This is such an exciting time in your life. I look forward to coming home for Thanksgiving and hearing all about it. I love you and will be thinking of you often!
Rachel
Post a Comment