Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good bye's...

Over the past week I have begun to say some of my good byes. I have not enjoyed the actual good bye part, but I have had the chance to spend some with people I love dearly. On Friday night Mrs.Jeannie came by the house to spend some time with me, and tell me good bye. I enjoyed hearing some of her college stories, and I also enjoyed showing her all the things I have for my dorm room. Mrs.Jeannie has known me since I was about 4. I am so thankful for all of the years I have known her, and have been able to learn from her!

On Saturday my cousin Rachel came into town to go out to eat! Rachel and I, along with Abby, Apryl, and my other 2 cousins, Jen and Jerry, had a great time eating at Johnny's! Rachel wrote me the sweetest letter, and in it she gave me lots of good advice about things she learned from her 1st year of college!

Today Ethan and I were able to spend a few hours with Bro.Jeff and Mrs.Tessa! We both really enjoyed hearing many of their Kentucky stories, and we now know that no matter what we must be out of Kentucky in 13 years :) Mrs.Tessa, you know exactly what I am talking about! Bro.Jeff and Mrs. Tessa came to Trinity when Ethan and I were going into 9th grade, so they have watched us grow up over the past 4 years! We are so blessed to have them in our life, and the time we spent with them today was so special to both of us!

I can't thank God enough with all of the wonderful people Ethan and I have been able to grow close to! He has given us so many godly people to look up to and learn from! We are sad to say good bye to them, but know that they are praying for us, and are so thankful for the impact they have had on our lives.

5 comments:

Florida Girl said...

Oh boy, I knew this day was coming but it feels a little funny now that it is here. It's really exciting more than anything Anna and I am so happy to be sending you off to the next big chapter. It's gonna be exciting to watch.
Love ya.

Anna said...

Thanks Mrs.Pam! I love you too!

Whitney said...

Anna,
I remember the very first time that I came over to your house(: You and Abby invited me over to go swimming with yall in yalls pool! Oh, how you did NOT want to get your hair wet..or be tipped over off of your raft. Haha, good times. I remember riding with you during your times when you first started driving! (Those were the times when I actually feared for my life!) I've stayed up late with you creating many many inside jokes that only we understand to this day. I've looked through all of the sweet scrapbooks and have heard you tell yours and Ethan's story many many times. I specifically remember going to Target, Kohls, and Walmart all in one night for many hours with your crazy family, which I love dearly. Those are only some of the few moments that I loved spending with you. You were and are my role model girl(: I love you so much and am going to miss you like crazy. Keep Him first, and nothing can stray you away from the path!
LOVE,
Whitney

Lehmansterms said...

Anna,
I enjoyed the time you spent with us today! If anyone wants to know why Anna is out of Kentucky in 13 years, Google "cicada." :)

Whitney said...

That is the ugliest, nastiest bug EVER!!