Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My sweet Ethan!

Ethan is truly my best friend, and I am so thankful for all that he is to me, and for the godly example he is in my life. Ethan has played such a huge part in who I have become, and he has always been there for me when I needed him...from letting me cry on his shoulder after my grandmother went to be with Jesus.....to going to target with my mom and sisters :) I am so thankful that God placed Ethan in my life at such a young age! I don't know what I would do with his support, and love!


I wanted to show ya'll a photo of the BEAUTIFUL flowers that he got me!I always tell him how much I want flowers, and he always just says ok. Well, the other day we were walking into Publix with Amber and I said "wait we can just go ahead and go into a different store with me mom" and his response was " well, I was going to let you pick out whatever flowers you wanted". After he said that I was on a mad dash to the flowers! Publix has the most beautiful flowers, and I was so excited when he came up with this sweet idea :) I love how bold the red is, and I really have enjoyed having them on my nightstand! He knows how much I love flowers, so these just made my day! It was so much sweeter for him to come up with the idea instead of me getting them just because I asked for them. Ethan also got some extra brownie points, because he bought my mom and his mom flowers!



No comments: