Saturday, July 26, 2008

Less than I week away....

I am now less than a week away from leaving for college. I am so excited about moving everything into my dorm room, starting classes, meeting new people, singing on Aletheia , and I am looking forward to fall!! I will tell you that I am not looking forward to all my goodbyes. I try not to think about them. I have begun to take some things off my bedroom walls, and put them in boxes. I can hardly walk to my closet, because of all my stuff :) I find myself getting so excited over all the little things...Like dryer sheets, hand soap, cotton balls, a sewing kit, and bandaids! Today is my last day at work before I leave, so next week I will be able to spend my time with my family, and packing! I kept praying that God will keep preparing my heart. I know it's going to be a huge change, but I am ready for it. I am ready for what God is going to teach me, show me, and I am ready for how He is going to use me! I have such a peace about going to Boyce! I know that this is where the Lord wants me! Thank to everyone who is praying for me! I can feel them, and I am so thankful for them! I love you all!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Praying for you, Anna! I will definitely miss you, but I know that God is going to use you for His Kingdom! Keep it up! Love you!

Alice said...

Bless you, girl, I am going to miss you! I'll be praying for you and Ethan - that you'll do well in school and continue to let God lead you both and use you both. Now, if I can just keep Kali patient - she will be with you there at Boyce before we know it. Love you!