The Friday before the Wedding my sweet friend and Pastors wife, Jeanne, along with her sweet mom, Mrs.Hodges, hosted the most beautiful bridesmaid brunch ever! Everything was perfect and so well planned! There was a lot of us to feed and the food was amazing! I ate so much and was so full!! It was so fun to have all of my bridesmaids, flower girls(along with their wonderful mama's), my Mom and Ethan's mom with me! I loved having such a large bridal party! It was a blast!! Thank you so much to Mrs.Jeannie and Mrs.Hodges for hosting such a wonderful brunch. I know it took a lot of hard work and I want you to know that it meant the world to me! I love you both dearly!!
Here are a few photos for the brunch!
The beautiful table
My seat

My mom and Ethan's mom


Ethan mom and sister Shannon

My mom making me cry


All of my bridesmaids and flower girls
From left to right
Emily, Jennifer, Jessica, Kendall, Abby, Hannah, Myself, Isabella,Apryl, Rachel, Amber, Rebekah, Shannon, and Stephanie
1 comment:
I'm so glad that ya'll enjoyed the brunch so much!!! I know that no one probably enjoyed it any more than me! It was such an honor to be able to plan and host such a special event because it was for a young lady who is sooo special to me!!! I love you and want you to know what a blessing you are to me!
Post a Comment