Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Honeymoon - Part Two

Here are the rest of the honeymoon photos!


On Tuesday went drove into Gatlinburg!
We went to the aquarium!



There was a shark tank that you could walk through!
Ethan petting a horseshoe crab



I got a lot of funny look when I did this...haha!

On our way back to the cabin we got stopped almost at the top of the mountain because a car had blown up. We ended up sitting in the car for about a hours. The traffic was SO backed up. Keep in mind that we were on a two lane road that goes over a huge mountain. When we finally started moving again we drove past the car and this is what we found. As far as we know, no one got hurt. We never saw an ambulance. Only fire trucks and a cop car. It looked like the cop car had people in it so we are hoping that the people in there were the owners of the car and that they were safe.


At the top of the mountain there is a place for people to stop and walk around. The view is beautiful!







On our last day there we decided to go tubing. We even did some hiking. We hiked up to a water fall and we thought is was pretty neat!








After we went to the water fall we went tubing. I don't have any photos from tubing because I didn't want my camera to get wet. We had a blast tubing even though the water was freezing :)

On our way home.....back to the new normal!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Cute pictures! I CANNOT believe that car! That's crazy! I'm glad no one was hurt! Your pictures are always so cute :) Keep 'em comin'!