
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Sneak Peek....
The photo below is a photo of my shoes for the wedding! I know they are different and not very traditional but I love them! I think they are fun and I was so excited that I found the right color blue! I had originally purchased a pair of shoes from David's Bridal but after wearing them at my dress fitting I realized that they were not going to work. My feet were all sweaty and I knew that they would drive me crazy. At that point I decided that I would get a really cute pair of shoes to wear...something that I can wear again!! I am excited to wear them in 4 days!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I say "phooey!" on tradition when it comes to fun things like what shoes you wear at your wedding! I wore blue strappy heels that I'd actually had for a while but were so comfortable and the right color. It was my something old and blue, all in one :) Those blue sandals are great (and something you'll wear again)!
Those are SO cute! Can't wait to get the Macro on those cuties ;) Haha, love them!
You feet will be thanking you later!
i think they are beautiful, anna! i love the stones and the color is awesome! yay!
My camera loves them already. You know how I am about feet . . . just ask your groom.
Post a Comment