We made it home safely and we had a blast! There are LOTS of photos to come! I plan on blogging tomorrow. We don't have internet at our apartment so we are using the computer at my parents house. See you all soon!
Welcome home, Mr. and Mrs. Crowder!!! Can't wait to see lots of pictures from your adventure! Although, I will say that I can do without any photo of Ethan peeing on a mountain! :)
4 comments:
glad you guys got home safely :). can't wait to see your pictures!
I'm so glad you guys had a good time & finally found a bathroom! ;) Can't wait to see pictures from your trip!
Welcome home, Mr. and Mrs. Crowder!!! Can't wait to see lots of pictures from your adventure! Although, I will say that I can do without any photo of Ethan peeing on a mountain! :)
:o)
hmmm . . . I feel like you never even left--you've been on my computer screen 24/7
Welcome home Mrs. Crowder.
Post a Comment