On the Wednesday before the wedding my two best friends of Kentucky came into town for the wedding! I am SO glad that they were not only able to come to the wedding but that they were able to come into town so early! I was honored to have them as bridesmaids! These girls are the best! They are so very dear to me! We got super close while I was at Boyce College and I am so thankful that we have continued to keep our friendship close! I love these girls to death!
Side Note: Kendall and Jessica are also getting married! Kendall is getting married on December 12th and Jessica is getting married on January 2nd! I am so excited for them!
Ethan and I took them to Johnny's for some Southern Sweet Tea. Both girls are from up north and even though they have had and already like sweet tea they found a new love. Johnny's sweet tea :)










2 comments:
Cute photos! I hope they had a nice visit!
Why not a jumbo, Kendall? LOL!
She had a jumbo later in the week and it gave her a sugar rush :)
Post a Comment