As I sit and write this post I can't but feel overwhelmed with how much I have to be thankful for. I was reminded of this over the past few days and I want to praise my Savior for the blessing He has poured out on my life. Not only has He saved me from my sins, He has also blessed me with a wonderful husband, amazing family, food to eat and friends to fellowship with. The list could go on and on, but I think you catch my drift! I am thankful.
On Wednesday night my brother Dave arrived to town and to my surprise he had my youngest sister, Abby, with him! I knew of his coming, but had no clue that Abby was coming with him! Ethan and I were so excited to have them! We had a great time catching up and visiting with them. I cannot tell you how much it meant to have family with us for Thanksgiving! We woke up on Thursday to prepare our Thanksgiving meal!
Ethan cooked the Turkey and let me just tell you it was great!
My mom sent this bag of peanut M&M's with Dave and Abby. We eat one a day until we fly home for Christmas!
Ethan and I were able to FaceTime with our families that were back home and it was really sweet to see some faces we hadn't see in a while! Here is Ethan talking with his great-grand mother!
Here is the Turkey almost done!
On Thursday night we went to an underground light show and I will say it was pretty neat!
Abby and I enjoyed our view from the back seat!
On Friday we went to the mall and left as soon a possible :) We did spent some time in Hobby Lobby and Ethan passed the time by working on his Hebrew!
Dave, myself, and Abby!
On Friday night we went and got some ice cream and then watched movies!
This was taken Friday afternoon!
Dave and Abby headed home yesterday morning and made it home safely! We loved having them and are excited about our visit home for Christmas!
I hope that you all had a great thanksgiving and that you have taken sometime to reflect on what you have to be thankful for!







2 comments:
One M&M a day?! That would require some serious self-control!! (Ask Ethan how to say self-control in Hebrew :) I'll expect a report on that when you get home!) Love you guys!
I love the pictures and am so glad you all had such a sweet time together. So glad you were surprised! We love you and cant wait to make Christmas memories together!!
Post a Comment