Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wine tasting in the cellar.....

Ethan's mom, dad, sister Shannon and her husband Thad came to visit this past weekend! They arrived in the middle of the night on Thursday and stayed through Sunday! 

I had to work on Friday, so Ethan spent time with them on Friday and we all met up when I got off work! 
On Friday evening I got to open some of my birthday presents that they brought me and then we headed off to Chuy's! 

On Saturday we headed to Huber's farm for a yummy lunch and some apple picking! After our visit to Huber's my sister in law took me to a running store and had me fitted for new running shows! It was so neat! I love my new shows and am so thankful for all the birthday gifts I received over the weekend!!

On Sunday they went to church with us and then we enjoyed lunch together before they headed home. It was such a great visit and we loved spending time with them! We made some many memories and laughed a lot! 

My mom-in-law and I excited about heading to Huber's!

Ethan's Dad, Ethan and myself enjoy lunch at Huber's!

Ethan and I at Huber's

 My sis-in-law Shannon and I riding the tractor!


You had to be there :)






Ps. No wine tasting went on this weekend. However, to understand the title of this post you will have to ask Shannon to post a video she took at Huber's :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I had SUCH a blast this past weekend! I wish I was still there! I will post the video this weekend. The whole way home Thad kept saying that it's going to be a YouTube hit, lol!

Love you, thank you for a wonderful time!

SGB said...

I just wanted to go down and see the wine cellar.haha