While on our outing to Hobby Lobby last week Dave was reminded of a "Do it yourself" wreath he had seen. So Abby, Dave and I decided to give it a try!
We used:
1. large foam circle
2. ornaments
3. ribbon
4. hot glue gun
What we did:
1. wrap the ribbon around the foam and hot glue it
2. hot glue the ornaments where ever you please
That's it! It was super easy and I love the way it turned out!
On a different note: Ethan and I picked out our Christmas tree this past weekend and we love it! Its perfect for our apartment!



2 comments:
Catching up on my blog reading. I just want to say again how much I love your Christmas tree! I forget his/her name...Bob? I also love that wreath. It looks like it cost a good $15-20! See you SOON!!
your wreath is really cute! and so is your tree :)
Post a Comment