Since we are coming up on our 4 month anniversary of living in Louisville I thought I would share some of my likes and dislikes. Just some simple day to day things!
Dislikes:
1. People in this city are incapable of diving. It's just awful.
2. Leaves. Yes, they are beautiful, but once they hit the ground it just gets messy.
3. Smart cars. They are everywhere and I simply do not like them.
4. Carrying groceries to our second story apartment. This is totally my fault. I picked the second story.
5. People who are local to this area call the grocery store the "grocery". They leave out the store part and it sounds silly if you ask me.
Likes:
1. I comute 10 minutes to work. Compared to the hour I was driving in Florida it is a breeze.
2. The Seminary gym. I use it 2-3 times a week and it is a blessing to be able to run inside when it is cold.
3. Kroger. It's like a Publix and I really enjoy shopping there.
4. SWI. I have really enjoyed my class this semester and fell like I have learned a lot of very practical things.
5. The hard wood floors in our apartment. They are beautiful and fairly easy to keep clean and this makes me happy.

1 comment:
Dislike: I dont get to see and hear Kaylee's voice everyday like home. Man I love that girl and miss her so much!
You left that part out...^^^^
Post a Comment