Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Aletheia (Meaning Truth) - Group Photo

I wanted to show ya'll Aletheia's group photo! I am so thankful for being able to be apart of such an awesome team! Each one of my teammates is so talented, and I am so honored to be working with them!

Back row: Timmy(drummer), Holly(Vocals), Matt(Bass), Kristen(Keyboard,Vocals).
Middle row: Jarrod(Violin,Keyboard,Vocals).
Front row: Josh(Electric Guitar), Myself(Vocals), Dan(Acoustic Guitar, Lead Vocals).
Our awesome director Dr.Nathan Platt was standing next to the photographer :)


6 comments:

Whitney said...

Looking good(:

luke and wyatt's mom said...

I love this photo! You look great! All of you look so relaxed...like you've been together for years! We miss you :)

Anna said...

Mrs.Stephanie! The funniest thing is that we had only known each other for 4 days when this photo was taken :)

Alice said...

awesome shot, Anna! you look so happy :)

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful :)

Jeannie said...

I'm so glad you posted this! You look beautiful as always and the rest of your group looks like they are really neat! It takes me back to my own college days. I have a very similar picture with my group. Wierd! I love you!