Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photo Update!

Here are some photos from the past week. The order got really messed up, so I wrote captions to help you follow along :) We love and miss ya'll!


Ethan playing a game at Bass Pro!
Some very minor damage from the wind storm.
On our way to Bass Pro Shop with our friends Jarrod and Timmy!


Some minor damage of the wind storm.

Ethan as Hillary Clinton :)
Kristen and I after studying!
Ethan and I studying at a coffee house with some friends.
The wall outside my room! We had chalk night on my hall, and it was so run writing on walls!
Kendall, Myself, Angela, and Rachel hanging out in Kendall's room during the wind storm. e had no power at this point so we were trying to study :) yeah right!


Bethany Dillon opened at the Shane and Shane concert! She recently married one of the Shanes. She is such a great artist, and led us in an awesome time of worship!
Shane and Shane concert! It was awesome! This concert was more like a time of worship! It was so neat to be in such a small setting!



A video from the wind storm!

1 comment:

luke and wyatt's mom said...

Anna! Is Chester a boy? You all let a boy on you hall? :)
I am glad to hear you all made it through the storm alright. Thanks for sharing these pictures! We miss you tons!! (and Ethan too!!)
~Mrs. Stephanie.