My friend Kristen and I after an Aletheia event!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Godly fellowship!
Ethan and I have been so blessed with some great friendships! It's amazing how the Lord provides for even the things like friends. We were both really worried about making new friends since we have lived in the same town all our lives. It has been wonderful to spend time with people who have the same goals in mind, and who are going through the same things you are. It has been such a blessing to be around godly people, and to have good godly fellowship! I am really thankful for the people God has placed in our lives thus far, and I am excited to see where these friendships will lead us! On the other hand, we both really miss our friends back home! If any of ya'll are reading this know that we love and miss you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy for you and Ethan!
Post a Comment