As I opened my mail box and saw a letter from my sweet sister... I began to get excited! I opened it and began to read the words that were written in black ink. At first I read it out load, but with each word it became harder to say. I finished the letter, and got into Ethan's car where he began to ask me why I was crying. I simply handed him the piece of paper that contained words that my sister had written to me. It was not a long letter, just a few sentences, but her love filled each word with encouragement. Ethan smiled and handed it back to me. I am blessed beyond measure to have such a wonderful sister, who has become one of my best friends. I miss her dearly, and love her more than she knows.
Along with this letter I have received some sweet things from all of my sisters! Apryl sent me a beautiful shirt along with a letter, and Abby wrote me a letter that was so cute that it brought a hige smile upon my face! My Family is my world! They drive me to be all that God has created me to be, and I miss them terribly.
To My Family,
I love you all more and more with each passing day!
-Anna
3 comments:
Anna,
Your so sweet. It is a blessing to us to love on you! Miss you bunches.
Sis-
Your family is a treasure! Never take that for granted! Love you!
Post a Comment