Tuesday, May 26, 2009

11 days and counting :)

NOTE: The photo below is one that was taken at my bridal session last Saturday! Thanks Mrs.Pam for taking my photos!

I know you must be tired of hearing about how many days are left until Ethan and I get married but I just can help but keep you all updated! I am beside myself and so is Ethan! We talk about how excited we are all the time! I had my bridal session on Saturday and I loved being in my dress! I was so glad it still fit :) We hope that you will all be able to join us June 6th! We love you all dearly and are thankful for the part that each of you have played in our lives!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

That is insane! 11 days?! Wow :)

luke and wyatt's mom said...

Ok-so I'll need a reminder every few days about how far away the wedding is so I'll remember to bring all my dishes to Cindy :)

We're all so excited for your big day!!

Florida Girl said...

Gush all you want Anna! We are so excited for you both.


PS-you gushing also reminds me to keep my head in the game and get very ready for all the beautiful moments coming that I will capture for you to always enjoy.