Photo Taken By Whitney @ http://proverbsthirtyonethirty.blogspot.com/Friday, May 22, 2009
15 Days Away!
Almost everything is in place for the wedding! We are at the point were all that is left is the foot work. Ethan and I are counting down each day! Ethan told me yesterday that his co-workers are now counting down the days too :) I couldn't be more thrilled than to be marrying my very best friend! These next two weeks are going to be very busy but they are full of moments that we have dreamed of for years. We are excited that after all of the excitement that we will be able to relax in the Mountains! We have a lot to do over the next 2 weeks but are looking forward to all of it!
Photo Taken By Whitney @ http://proverbsthirtyonethirty.blogspot.com/
Photo Taken By Whitney @ http://proverbsthirtyonethirty.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
STOP IT ALREADY. I just fell out of my chair when I saw 15 days.
In all seriousness--I am looking forward to this day along with you. Lots to do and get in place but lots of fun too!
Oh sis, I can't beleave that it is 15 DAYS AWAY!Me and mom where talking last night and about fell out of our chairs thinking about it. But we know everything is going to come together!
Can someone please get me some anxiety meds!!! Dark chocolate...something!!! AGH!
Sissy :-)
You can check two ring bearer tuxedos off the list :) Boys had fun trying on their 'super sharp' suits!
Oh, so exciting!! I'm VERY excited for you, I can hardly contain myself!
Looking forward to shoots before, the actual wedding, and after sessions! I pray that God will truly bless your day when you marry your best friend!
SO extremely happy for you :)
I love you girl!
-Whitney-
Post a Comment