Monday, May 11, 2009
26 days!
The countdown goes on with much excitement! Ethan and I have been working hard to get the house ready and to get as much of our belongings moved in before the wedding. So far almost all my things are moved in except for the last bit of my clothes and shoes. Ethan is still working on getting his clothes and books moved in but other than that we are almost set. Our goal is to have just about everything in place before the wedding so that when we get back from our honeymoon we don't have as much to do. We both took last Friday off so that we could go and get our marriage license at the Clay Court House. It ended up only taking about 15 mins and it was super easy. Late Friday afternoon we went to Jax with my mom to pick up my wedding gown. No...Ethan didn't see my dress. He went in to Sports Authority while I was picking up my dress. After that we had dinner with my mom and then did a bit of shopping in Target. It was so fun to relax and spend time with my mom! I was also really glad that my dress fit like a glove! I love knowing that I am done dealing with the bridal shop. They caused more stress than a bride needs :) We spent our Saturday working at the house. On Mothers day we split our time between both families. For lunch we ate with the Crowders and for dinner we were at my house! It was funny going from house to house. While eating with my family Ethan looked at me and said "This is the first time we have gone from one family to the other". It was so cute :) We spent the evening hanging out with the family outside and then we watched a movie. Before we watched the movie I was on the phone with Amber going over some wedding details and after I hung up Ethan looked at me and said " You are so cute when you get flustered"! I guess he could see the overwhelmed and tired look on my face. I have loved planning our wedding but I am fully ready to be Ethan's wife!! Thankfully I have not been that stressed. I have the most amazing people helping me and I am so thankful for their hard work! It means the world to Ethan and I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:o)
Time is flying Mrs. Anna Almost Crowder
Super excited for you guys! I can't wait to see you dressed in all of your glory :) You'll be beautiful, like always!
Post a Comment