Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Belmore Bridal Shower-May 16th 2009

Last Saturday Ethan Sister and His Mom hosted a Shower for me at the Crowder house out in Belmore! It was beautiful and I had such a great time! I got a lot of baking things and I was so excited because I hadn't gotten any baking things yet. I got a lot of other great things! I am was putting things away at the apartment last night and I was thinking about how many wonderful things Ethan and I have been given and how thankful I am for each person who gave things to us! It is such a blessing! I really enjoyed the shower! All the food was so yummy and I loved the cake!

Thank you to Shannon and Mrs.Nancy for hosting such a beautiful, wonderful, and relaxing shower! I loved it and I love yall!


Ethan's Mom, Sister, Aunt, Myself, Ethan's Great Grandmother, and his Grandmother






This was the coolest gift we have gotten so far. Brittany made it for us and the flowers were made out of money. The colors matched the wedding colors. I thought it was the coolest thing!

Shannon making me cry
Yay! We are going to be sisters!




Yum!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Glad to see you're getting so many amazing things from so many sweet people!

And, like you need ANOTHER sister! Haha, totally just kidding..now all Shannon has to do is change her name to an "A!" ;0)

Love ya, girl!

Abby Elizabeth said...

Anna, I had such a fun time there to. His family is so sweet and funny. I'm so glad i got to spend sweet time with them and you. Love you sis. P.S AMOST 2 WEEKS AWAY!