Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wedding Update-One Week From Today

This time next week I will be Mrs.Ethan Crowder! I will be relaxing on my honeymoon :) Yay!!Honestly, I am beside myself excited! I feel like I could jump up and down at just about any moment! I have had all of my final meetings and now we are just grabbing a few last minute things and we will be ready to set everything up at the church. I cannot imagine having our wedding anywhere other than our church. Not only is it the place where the foundation for my relationship with Christ was formed but it is also the place where the foundation for mine and Ethan's relationship was laid. It is like our second home and the people there are not just friends but part of our family, our church family. They have invested so much into our lives and we are so thankful for all that they are doing to help make our wedding day perfect! I have finalized all of the timing with my hairdresser, my ceremony coordinator, my reception coordinator, and also my photographer. I am completely calm and relaxed! I am caught up on all of our thank you notes as well. I cannot tell you how good that feels. I am going to begin packing for the honeymoon tomorrow that way I won't be worried about it right before the wedding. Two of my best friends will be flying in on Wednesday morning. They are girls I met at Boyce College. Ethan and I are so excited about seeing them!! We have missed them so much. Mrs. Jeannie and her wonderful Mother, Mrs. Hodges, are hosting my Bridesmaid Brunch on Friday morning and I am so excited! I know it will be beautiful and I know there will be yummy food! There are SO many people who are working hard to make everything come together for the wedding. I want to thank them for all that they are doing! It means the world to Ethan and I and we love you all dearly. I am so excited for Saturday! I am finally marry Ethan! We have been talking about this day for longer than I can even remember and it is almost here! Only a few more days! Can you believe it? It's here and we are thrilled!

2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

I am also very ready for this and I am excited for you and Ethan to be man and wife.

I agree with you about our church family. They are just the best and they never cease to amaze me with their outpouring of love for the precious young women getting married at our church.

I also love the fact that we will all be in the same sweet building that your love for the Lord grew and the same stomping grounds that you and Ethan first started that sweet flirting that I still see happening. I opened a photo album recently in one of the girl's Sunday School rooms and was struck by some of the first pictures that you and Ethan ever took together.

Congratulations again and I hope you will slow down this week when plans allow and take the time to drink it all in. Enjoy it while it is happening.

Love you!
Pam

Whitney said...

Yay! Girl, last night you DID jump up and down! :D So exciting. And, I'm sooo excited for you & Ethan! Can't wait!

Trinity is a beautiful place & it will be even more beautiful when you and Ethan are joined as one in holy matrimony!