Monday, April 6, 2009

2 Months...

We are at the 2 month mark and are getting more and more excited with each passing day! I will give you a planning update along with some photos of the apartment soon. I started a new shift at work this week so I know it is going to be a long week. I am working 7:15 to 3:45. I am excited about it because I will be able to enjoy my evenings! I look forward to being able to enjoy the lake during the summer! I will post the photos as soon as I upload them onto my computer! I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

I can't wait for your special day Anna! It's coming quickly.

Whitney said...

I also cannot wait! You'll be the shining star on YOUR day! Let me know when you need help with anything.

<3 ya!